Care Supervisor – DispatchHealth Care Team
DispatchHealth provides right-sized healthcare through the power of technology, convenience and service. DispatchHealth delivers on-demand healthcare services to a patient’s home, office or location of need. DispatchHealth is redefining healthcare through a unique mobile acute care delivery model that is high-tech and convenient for patients while alleviating the burden on primary care providers, urgent care facilities and emergency rooms.
Our Values – the foundation to our culture:
Our Guiding Principles – The DispatchWay:
Providing exceptional care by meeting people where they are.
DispatchHealth is creating the most advanced and complete in-home care model in the world. As a key contributor toward that goal, the Care Supervisor for DispatchHealth Care Team serves a pivotal role in bringing care to the patient’s home as an alternative to hospitalization. The ideal candidate brings team building orientation, customer service experience, foundational leadership skills to our innovative team. The Care Supervisor for the DispatchHealth Care Team will need to be a driven, willing to learn, highly personable individual with a customer-first mentality as we continue to grow and scale the team. The Care Supervisor for DispatchHealth Care Team provides direct oversight of a caring team of skilled professional’s that strives to increase patient and provider satisfaction The right person for this position will contribute to the creation and refinement of a novel care model while helping reduce readmission rates, decrease ER utilization, and increase the patient and provider experience.
Under minimal supervision, responsible for Supervision of call center performance and direct Supervisory of functions performed by a team Daily and "live" monitoring of a multi discipline call Queue to ensure excellent customer service and quality in service delivery. Performs call center analysis to create staff schedules and makes necessary adjustment in daily work schedules. Maintains, advises and provides interpretation of department policies and procedures and training. Provide leadership support to department by creating and submitting monthly department performance reports consisting of call center performance, scheduling accuracy, and customer service. Provide timely response to completion of staff evaluations and responding to patient and employee concerns.
What will you do at DispatchHealth?
· Strong communication skills: The Supervisor of Care Team - Dallas cannot work in a silo – much of his or her effectiveness depends on teamwork with others. Their areas of practice are highly multidisciplinary and require reliable, open, responsive communication in order to meet patient and company needs.
· Cultural openness: The Supervisor of Care Team - Dallas will be open to learning from patients, Leaders and other members of the team about values, beliefs, and how they see the world – all which may be very different from the your personal culture and beliefs. The Manger must be willing to listen and be a liaison between the patient, providers and team members in developing a plan that is culturally acceptable.
· Respect for others: this may seem like a given, but the Supervisor of Care Team – Dallas' role requires the individual to be especially diligent in this area and to show patience and understanding while setting reasonable boundaries and expectations.
· Career growth and investment
· Be part of something new, exciting and progressive
· Competitive health & wellness benefits
Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job; however, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.