DispatchHealth has redefined health care delivery to offer on-demand acute care and advanced medical care for people of all ages in the comfort of their own home. DispatchHealth's emergency medicine and internal medicine-trained medical teams are equipped with all the tools necessary to treat common to complex injuries and illnesses. DispatchHealth works closely with payers, providers, health systems and others to deliver care in the home to reduce unnecessary emergency room visits, hospital stays and readmissions. Acute care medical teams are available seven days a week, evenings, and holidays, and can be requested via app, online or a quick phone call. DispatchHealth is partnered with most major insurance companies. For more information, visit DispatchHealth.com.
Vision: To create the most advanced and complete in-home care model in the world.
DispatchHealth creates strategic partnerships with leading health systems and health insurance companies across the country. The Partner Data Analyst will play a key role on the strategy – data analytics team. This individual will collaborate with Operations, Business Development, Clinical and Finance team members to define, create and deliver impactive analytics with actionable insights to support health system and payer partner relationships. The insights delivered by the analytics function will play a critical role in supporting each Partner’s transition to a complete model of care delivery in the home.
This is a job for someone who loves analytics and thinking strategically about business problems – for someone who loves data not for data’s sake, but because data allows them to run their business more effectively. In this role, you will be challenged to get in the weeds and find novel solutions to difficult problems. You will need be comfortable with ambiguity and making the best decisions possible in the face of uncertainty and limited information – as a good decision now is often better than a perfect decision later. We are looking for the type of person who finds joy in discovering insights and providing guidance that allows the partnerships to evolve and thrive, in pursuit of advancing clinical outcomes and improving care delivery.
Further, we are looking for someone that is a strong communicator and is able to create great data visualizations. Data and analytical insights are only valuable when they can be effectively communicated and become the focal point for action across the entire company. It will be important that you not just collate the right data, but also rally cross-functional teams to implement changes to the business.
· Build relationships with senior level cross functional teams to understand multifaceted business problems and develop analytical solutions to complex partner success
· Understand each partner business case and recommendations for changes to improve operational performance
· Mine patient and healthcare provider data from multiple sources, including medical claims data, pharmacy claims data and clinical data from electronic medical records, to discover key analytical insights for decision support
· Build and monitor reports and dashboards, in partnership with the business development to track key performance metrics by partner
· Own the process of monitoring performance in value-based contracts across multiple payers
· Conduct analysis, including benchmark and performance forecasts, to inform decisions on value-based participation across our markets
· Review policies for value-based programs, synthesize the information, and communicate the implications to our markets and executive leadership
Skills for success
· Ability to communicate effectively to all levels and across functions of the organization
· Think clearly, communicate concisely, and collaborate always.
· Thrive in a fast-paced environment, find peace in chaos, and absorb information quickly to create a plan.
· Ability to partner with internal business development leaders and peers to understand business problems, elicit requirements, develop analysis and reporting roadmap, and deliver results according to project plan while meeting or exceeding customer expectations.
· A clear focus on delivering actionable insights to help deliver better care, improve patient outcomes, and lower unnecessary cost and utilization
· Experience balancing multiple priorities at once and responding to diverse partner needs and requests
· Ability to work effectively as part of a team situated across the country.
· BS in a quantitative field such as statistics, math, engineering, economics, or other related fields is preferred
· Healthcare experience strongly preferred
· 1-3+ years of full-time in analytics and reporting roles, ideally in the health care field
· Experience with SQL, R or other open source analytical tools
· Strong written and oral communication skills, including executive leadership presentation skills
· Problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
· Track record of delivering on project objectives in collaboration with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
· Strong experience with data visualization
· Experience with the business intelligence tool - Looker is a plus
· Career advancement opportunities
· Be part of a new, exciting, and progressive company
· Full healthcare benefits and 401k
Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job; however, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.