Community Engagement Manager/Provider Relations
DispatchHealth provides right-sized healthcare through the power of technology, convenience and service. DispatchHealth delivers on-demand healthcare services to a patient’s home, office or location of need. DispatchHealth is redefining healthcare through a unique mobile acute care delivery model that is high-tech and convenient for patients while alleviating the burden on primary care providers, urgent care facilities and emergency rooms.
DispatchHealth is looking for a Community Engagement Manager with a strong provider relations background to join our high-growth team of innovative and dynamic individuals. The Community Manager is an integral player in the growth and development of the northern New Jersey market. You will be responsible for growing and owning strategic healthcare partner relationships.
· Sales/Business Development/Provider Relations – Develop, support and grow existing and new business partnerships by driving adoption of the DispatchHealth model through strategic outreach, engagement activities, education, process improvement and reporting. You will work with senior communities, home health agencies, provider groups, health systems, and more.
· Account management - Work to increase adoption and strengthen partnerships through continual partner engagement. Be the main point of contact when partner questions or issues arise and provide timely service recovery when necessary.
· Marketing strategy – Work with our corporate marketing team to build strategic marketing plans that help build trust, increase engagement and build loyalty within the market.
· Analytics – Work with our corporate business intelligence team to analyze company and partner specific metrics and build internal and external reports. Continually find ways to improve upon metrics through testing and creating new initiatives.
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree required
· Healthcare Provider Relations
· 2-4 years healthcare industry experience required
· Sales experience strongly preferred
· Experience working in a startup culture preferred
Skills and competencies that will make you successful in this role:
· Passion for redefining healthcare
· Commitment to excellence in everything you do
· Desire to work in a fast paced and high energy start-up environment
· Highly organized and goal oriented
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Experience in public speaking
· Creative problem solving and ability to think outside the box
· Proficiency in using technology platforms such as Salesforce and data analytic tools
Provide righteous healthcare through the power of technology, convenience and service.
Redefine healthcare delivery
Our Values, Our Culture:
· World class customer service and quality
· Be passionate
· Work hard while having fun
· Drive innovation
· Work collaboratively
· Always do what is right for the patient
· Focus on the continuum, not just the moment
· Community responsibility
· Career advancement opportunities
· Be part of something new, exciting and progressive
· Full healthcare benefits and 401k
· Conference and workshop opportunities
Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job; however, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.