DispatchHealth has an immediate opening for an experienced Medical Coder to join our growing team headquartered in the Denver metro area.
DispatchHealth provides right-sized healthcare through the power of technology, convenience and service. DispatchHealth delivers on-demand healthcare services to a patient’s home, office or location of need. With a call, click or tap of an app, patients get a skilled medical team at their door in a matter of hours. DispatchHealth is redefining healthcare through a unique mobile acute care delivery model that is high-tech and convenient for patients while alleviating the burden on primary care providers, urgent care facilities and emergency rooms.
DispatchHealth practices healthcare differently – “The Dispatch Way”
- Courageous advocates for patients and each other.
- Clinical innovation with quality and safety top of mind.
- Providing exceptional care by meeting people where they are.
- Create the most advanced and complete in-home care model in the world
- Provide patient-centered care through the power of technology, convenience, and service
- World-class customer service and quality
- Work hard while having fun
- Drive innovation
- Work collaboratively
- Always do what is right for our patients
- Focus on the continuum of care
- Give back to our community
- Create a diverse and inclusive work environment
- Code E&M visits daily with awareness of contract billing guidelines
- Analyze trends in documentation by providers and surfacing outliers
- Communicate with providers in a timely manner to clarify coding questions
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 2 years of experience coding from provider notes
- AHIMA or AAPC coding certification
Required Competencies, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work independently
- Great problem-solving skills
- Experience coding E&M visits a plus
- Experience with practices in multiple states a plus
- Medical billing experience a plus
- Career advancement opportunities
- Be part of something new, exciting and progressive
- Healthcare benefits, PTO and 401k provided with full-time employment
- Flexible schedule
Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job; however, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.