Head of Payer Value Success
DispatchHealth, founded in 2013, has the vision of creating the most advanced and complete in-home care model in the world. The company is the leading provider of mobile, high acuity care services in the United States. DispatchHealth has created an integrated, high value delivery solution that provides exceptional care in the home through technology, convenience and service. The company's on-demand offering enables patients to opt for a high value care with a lower cost option to the ER all within the comfort of their home or workplace. The company’s care focuses on the Quadruple Aim of enhanced patient experience, improved health outcomes, lowering healthcare cost, and superb provider experience.
DispatchHealth is based in Denver, Colorado and currently serves patients in 14 cities nationwide. As a reflection of our success to date, we have an exciting opportunity for an accomplished leader to drive incremental growth and value with our risk-bearing partners.
The Head of Payer Value Success will play a key role in driving deep strategic business opportunities with our risk-bearing partners. This position will work closely with the Chief Development Officer to build a road-map for growth and value for our partners in new and existing markets.
DispatchHealth is transforming the way that care is delivered!
The Head of Payer Value Success will have a broad set of responsibilities, including but not limited to the following:
- Partner with CDO to develop market based strategic growth plans and road-maps to achieve deeper, high value partnerships with new and existing risk-bearing partners
- Identify and develop new strategic growth opportunities and service lines aligned with DispatchHealth and our partners’ strategic priorities
- In new markets, work closely with new market launch team to drive payer integration plans and timing aligned with overall market launch
- In existing markets, work closely with local market leaders and clinical team to ensure coordination with market goals
- Drive multi-market strategic plan and integration road-map for national payer partners
- Develop metrics and milestones to measure the success of our strategic partnerships and routinely report and communicate on the progress to plan
- Lead regular business reviews with senior, external leaders to review partnership performance against the Quadruple Aim
- Identify new ways for DispatchHealth to deliver exceptional value to risk-bearing partners
- Develop efficient tools and standards to efficiently scale operations across multi-state geography
Success in this position requires
- Deep experience in strategic leadership and documented growth within a healthcare services environment, including but not limited to payers, healthcare systems, healthcare service organizations, and hospitals
- Experience working for 3-4 years in a top tier consulting firm, investment banking, or in a comparable strategic business development role
- Education level, Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA strongly preferred
- Strong business acumen and business intuition; ability to quickly ascertain the value proposition;
- Ability to deliver results working with individuals of all levels within a complex, matrix environment;
- Outstanding planning and organization skills with the ability to effectively direct overall strategy;
- Knowledge of current and future health care delivery and service challenges, trends, performance improvement, and practices that result in superior patient care;
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills;
- Action-oriented, entrepreneurial, flexible, and innovative approach to growth and partnerships;
- Passion for healthcare;
- Ability to travel (25% of time)
- Career advancement opportunities
- Be part of something new, exciting and progressive
- Healthcare benefits and 401k provided with full-time employment
Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job; however, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.