Business Development Representative - Miami
DispatchHealth has redefined health care delivery to offer on-demand acute care and advanced medical care for people of all ages in the comfort of their own home. DispatchHealth's emergency medicine and internal medicine-trained medical teams are equipped with all the tools necessary to treat common to complex injuries and illnesses. DispatchHealth works closely with payers, providers, health systems and others to deliver care in the home to reduce unnecessary emergency room visits, hospital stays and readmissions. Acute care medical teams are available seven days a week, evenings, and holidays, and can be requested via app, online or a quick phone call. DispatchHealth is partnered with most major insurance companies. For more information, visit DispatchHealth.com.
Vision: To create the most advanced and complete in-home care model in the world.
DispatchHealth is looking for a dynamic and motivated Business Development Representative for the growing Miami market. The Business Development Representative brings a strong sales background in senior health care and provider relations and serves an integral player in the growth and development of the Tampa market. You will be responsible for growing and owning strategic healthcare partner relationships. This position directly reports to the East Division Director of Business Development. Applicants must be located in the Miami area for this position, able to travel within territory and occasionally by plane for corporate meetings. Additionally, applicants should have flexibility to work some weekends and evenings for events as coordinated.
- Develop, support, and grow existing and new business partnerships by driving adoption of the DispatchHealth model through strategic outreach, engagement activities, education, process improvement and reporting.
- Work with senior communities, home health agencies, provider groups, health systems, and other organizations to build partnerships.
- Increase adoption and strengthen referral sources and/or partnerships through continual partner engagement.
- Be the main point of contact when referral source questions or issues arise and provide timely service recovery when necessary.
- Work with our corporate marketing team to build strategic marketing plans that help build trust, increase engagement, and build loyalty within the market.
- Work with our corporate business intelligence team to analyze local market data and metric and partner specific metrics and build internal and external reports.
- Continually find ways to improve upon metrics through testing and creating new initiatives.
Education and Experience:
- *Must be bilingual*
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Healthcare provider relations or senior living/senior health experience required
- 2-4 years healthcare industry experience required
- Sales, marketing, or business development experience required
- Living and extensive knowledge of the Miami healthcare community preferred
Skills and Competencies
- Passion for redefining healthcare
- Committed to excellence in everything you do
- Desire to work in a fast-paced and high-energy start-up environment
- Highly organized and results oriented
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experienced public speaker
- Creative problem solver and ability to think outside the box
- Proficient in using technology platforms such as Salesforce and data analytics tools
- Be passionate
- Work hard while having fun
- Drive innovation
- Work collaboratively
- Always do what is right for the patient
- Focus on the continuum, not just the moment
- Community responsibility
- Competitive cash compensation commensurate with the position and the candidate’s experience
- Healthcare benefits, including medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, and a 401(k) plan
- Career growth and investment
- Be part of a company that is innovative, exciting and progressive
Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job; however, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.