Manager of Strategic Payor Partnerships
DispatchHealth has redefined health care delivery to offer on-demand acute care and advanced medical care for people of all ages in the comfort of their own home. DispatchHealth's emergency medicine and internal medicine-trained medical teams are equipped with all the tools necessary to treat common to complex injuries and illnesses. DispatchHealth works closely with payors, providers, health systems and others to deliver care in the home to reduce unnecessary emergency room visits, hospital stays and readmissions. Acute care medical teams are available seven days a week, evenings and holidays, and can be requested via app, online or a quick phone call. DispatchHealth is partnered with most major insurance companies. For more information, visit DispatchHealth.com.
Mission: To create the most advanced and complete in-home care model in the world.
DispatchHealth is seeking a Manager of Strategic Payor Partnerships, who will support a portfolio of health plan partnerships to drive growth strategies. This position will report to the Director of Strategic Payor Partnerships and support high-value integrations with risk bearing organizations.
- Support relationships with key health plans designed to drive value aligned with partner assets, care delivery strategies, and market partners.
- Work collaboratively with DispatchHealth subject matter experts (e.g., care management integration team, marketing) to bring in best in class strategies aligned with partners goals and implementation road map.
- Support regular reporting, JOC formats and implementation roadmaps
- Build multi-market strategic plans and integration road maps
- Support opportunities to expand health plan partnerships (e.g., SDOH data, HEDIS/Gap Closure support) and drive greater efficiency in current partnerships (e.g., seamless patient hand off, direct protocols for patient notes)
- Develop efficient tools and standards to efficiently scale operations across multi-state geography
- At least three years of experience within a healthcare services environment, including but not limited to payors, healthcare systems, healthcare service organizations, and hospitals
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong business acumen and business intuition; Ability to quickly ascertain the value proposition
- Outstanding planning and organization skills
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Action-oriented, entrepreneurial, flexible, and innovative approach to growth and partnerships
- Passion for healthcare
- Career growth and investment
- Be part of a company that is innovative, exciting and progressive
- Competitive health and wellness benefits for full-time employees
- Flexible schedule
Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job; however, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.