Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Opportunity in Ft. Worth, TX
Do to continued growth, DispatchHealth is expanding in the Ft. Worth market to help better serve the community
Are you looking for a change on how patient care is delivered? Consider DispatchHealth as we are bringing back the provider house call with on-demand urgent care.
DispatchHealth, founded in 2013, has the vision of creating the most advanced and complete in-home care model in the world. The company is the leading provider of mobile, high acuity care services in the United States. DispatchHealth has created an integrated, high value delivery solution that provides exceptional care in the home through technology, convenience and service. The company's on-demand offering enables patients to opt for a high value care with a lower cost option to the ER all within the comfort of their home or workplace. The company’s care focuses on the Quadruple Aim of enhanced patient experience, improved health outcomes, lowering healthcare cost, and superb provider experience.
DispatchHealth is based in Denver, Colorado and currently serves patients in 14 cities nationwide. As a reflection of our success to date, we have an exciting opportunity for an accomplished leader to drive incremental growth and value with our risk-bearing partners.
We are rapidly growing our provider teams and are looking for Nurse Practitioners or Physicians Assistants (full or part time) with experience in Family Medicine, Urgent Care, Emergency Medicine or Home Health. This position will uphold the DispatchHealth mission by ensuring that our patients receive health care that is competent, caring, convenient, cost-effective, and met with a high degree of satisfaction.
The clinician will provide comprehensive acute health assessments in the diagnosis, treatment and outcome management of Dispatchhealth's patient population to include laboratory studies, minor procedures, splinting, wound care, suturing, IV fluid and medication administration, facilitate specialist referral and/or PCP follow-up.
BENEFITS TO THE POSITION AND BEING PART OF THE GROWING TEAM:
· Career advancement opportunities
· Be part of something new, exciting, and progressive
· Voice and input on technology development to optimize provider workflow
· Spend 45 minutes with patients on average
· Flexible work schedules
· Progressive delivery model
· Be part of a fast growth company
· Full healthcare benefits and 401k for full-time employees
· Conference and workshop opportunities
1. At least 5 years of experience in the ED, UC or family practice.
2. Current unrestricted state license as a physician assistant or nurse practitioner
3. Nationally board certified, current
4. Current BLS / ACLS certification
5. Prescriptive authority and DEA
REQUIRED COMPETENCIES/KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
1. Ability to document in electronic medical record, ensuring completeness and accuracy
2. Ability to adopt and champion technological tools to optimize provider workflow
3. Ability to work both independently, as well as collaboratively with others to achieve common goals
4. Cultural Competency
5. Knowledge and ability to perform therapeutic interventions such as splinting, suturing, wound care, minor surgical procedures
6. Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
7. Critical thinking skills utilizing evidence-based standards of practice
8. Expertise in clinical skills related to acute care, chronic conditions and injuries.
9. Ability to identify and proactively solve problems
10. Ability to thrive in a patient-focused environment
Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job; however, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.