DispatchHealth seeks a dynamic, experienced and business developer to join DispatchHealth as the Community Engagement Manager for the Atlanta, GA area.
Community Engagement Manager
DispatchHealth is looking for a Community Engagement Manager with a strong senior health or provider relations background to join our high-growth team of innovative and dynamic individuals. The Community Engagement Manager is an integral player in the growth and development of the Atlanta market. You will be responsible for growing and owning strategic healthcare partner relationships.
DispatchHealth is redefining healthcare delivery to offer on-demand care for people of all ages in the comfort of their own home. DispatchHealth's board-certified medical teams are equipped with all the tools necessary to treat common to complex injuries and illnesses. DispatchHealth works closely with payers, providers, health systems and others to deliver care in the home to reduce unnecessary emergency room visits and hospital re-admissions. Medical teams are available during the day and also on weekends, evenings and holidays, and can be requested via app, online or a quick phone call. DispatchHealth is partnered with most major insurance companies. For more information, visit DispatchHealth.com.
· Sales/Business Development/Provider Relations – Develop, support and grow existing and new business partnerships by driving adoption of the DispatchHealth model through strategic outreach, engagement activities, education, process improvement and reporting. You will work with senior communities, home health agencies, provider groups, health systems, and more.
· Account management - Work to increase adoption and strengthen partnerships through continual partner engagement. Be the main point of contact when partner questions or issues arise and provide timely service recovery when necessary.
· Marketing strategy – Work with our corporate marketing team to build strategic marketing plans that help build trust, increase engagement and build loyalty within the market.
· Analytics – Work with our corporate business intelligence team to analyze company and partner specific metrics and build internal and external reports. Continually find ways to improve upon metrics through testing and creating new initiatives.
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree required
· Healthcare provider relations or senior living/senior health experience required
· 2-4 years healthcare industry experience required
· Sales, marketing or business development experience required
. Living and extensive knowledge of the Atlanta Healthcare community preferred
Skills and Competencies
· Passion for redefining healthcare
· Committed to excellence in everything you do
· Desire to work in a fast paced and high energy start-up environment
· Highly organized and goal oriented
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Experienced public speaker
· Creative problem solver and ability to think outside the box
· Proficient in using technology platforms such as Salesforce and data analytics tools
· Be passionate
· Work hard while having fun
· Drive innovation
· Work collaboratively
· Always do what is right for the patient
· Focus on the continuum, not just the moment
· Community responsibility
· Career advancement opportunities
· Be part of something new, exciting and progressive
· Full healthcare benefits and 401k
· Conference and workshop opportunities
DispatchHealth is an equal opportunity employer.
Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job; however, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.