DispatchHealth is looking for a Credentialing Specialist to join our growing team headquartered in the Denver metro area.
DispatchHealth, founded in 2013, has the vision of creating the most advanced and complete in-home care model in the world. The company is the leading provider of mobile, high acuity care services in the United States. DispatchHealth has created an integrated, high value delivery solution that provides exceptional care in the home through technology, convenience and service. The company's on- demand offering enables patients to opt for a high value care with a lower cost option to the ER all within the comfort of their home or workplace. The company’s care focuses on the Quadruple Aim of enhanced patient experience, improved health outcomes, lowering healthcare cost, and superb provider experience.
Do you want to be part of and thrive in a fast-paced, growth-stage, entrepreneurial technology - healthcare delivery company?
Are you willing to roll up your sleeves and do what needs to be done?
Are you passionate about transforming healthcare through technology innovation, service and quality care delivered to patients?
- Provide patient-centered care through the power of technology, convenience, and service
- Create the most advanced and complete-in home care model in the world.
Our Values – the foundation to our culture:
- World-class customer service and quality
- Work hard while having fun
- Drive innovation
- Work collaboratively
- Always do what is right for the patient
- Focus on the continuum
- Give back to the community
- Create a diverse and inclusive work environment
Our Guiding Principles – The DispatchWay:
- Courageous advocates for patients and each other
- Clinical innovation with quality and safety top of mind
Providing exceptional care by meeting people where they are.
- Compiles and maintains current and accurate data for providers.
- Completes provider credentialing and recredentialing applications, monitors applications
- and follows-up as needed.
- Maintains copies of current state licenses, DEA certificates, malpractice coverage and
- any other required credentialing documents for all providers.
- Maintains knowledge of current health plan and agency requirements for credentialing providers.
- Tracks license and certification expirations for all providers to ensure timely renewals.
- Ensures practice addresses are current with health plans, agencies and other entities.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work and manage multiple priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including letters, memos and emails.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with providers, management, staff, and contacts outside the organization.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel), Adobe, and internet resources
- Career advancement opportunities
- Competitive compensation
- Be part of something new, exciting and progressive
- Healthcare benefits and 401k provided with full-time employment
- Progressive delivery model that is redefining healthcare delivery
Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job; however, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.