DispatchHealth is redefining healthcare delivery through mobile and virtual healthcare. A rapidly scaling Denver, Colo., startup, we provide right-sized healthcare through the power of technology, convenience and service. DispatchHealth is striving to create an integrated, convenient, high-touch triage and care-delivery solution that extends the capabilities of the patient's care team and ensures we provide definitive, quality care in the home or at the patient’s location of need. Our skilled, certified providers arrive onsite with the expertise and tools necessary to administer advanced medical care and are supported by our technological infrastructure to ensure quality and improve outcomes. The veteran leadership team at Dispatch Health brings together the best startup, clinical and engineering skill sets to execute on a unique business model, positioning us to address and disrupt the changing healthcare landscape.
Do you want to be part of and thrive in a fast-paced, growth-stage, entrepreneurial technology - healthcare delivery company?
Are you passionate about transforming healthcare through technology innovation, service and quality care delivered to patients?
DispatchHealth is seeking an eager and driven Senior Product Manager to join our team in Denver. This role will focus on our internal suite of products, particularly the ones that enable DispatchHealth to onboard patients using a registration flow. Our goal is to provide a phenomenal patient and partner experience at this important entry point to our clinical service.
- Act as product domain expert at all levels of customer interactions and represent the voice of customers to internal teams.
- Create and execute product road maps that achieve business goals and align with overall strategy
- Deeply understand the technical and business needs of existing and target customers
- Define use cases, business processes, functional architecture, and detailed product requirements documents that clearly articulate desired product functionality
- Provide guidance to Engineering and UX teams to deliver great products to our customers
- Partner with Operations, Clinical and Marketing to successfully roll out new products and enhancements, ensuring a great end-to-end customer experience across all departments and locations.
- Create, implement, coordinate, and train users on enhancements to the product
- Exhibit good judgment in balancing considerations for size of opportunity, scope of development and support costs, risks, and end-user experience.
Education and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management/Marketing, preferring to work in a fast-paced, Agile environment, with a proven record of building enterprise high quality software in different business environments.
- Ability to grow a product from a concept, to plan and drive execution of go-to-market strategies
- Ability to thrive in a dynamical, entrepreneurial environment with focus on hands-on execution
- Strong and collaborative work ethic, working effectively as part of a larger project team
- Ability to make sound business judgment and strong decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives
- Meticulous organizational skills, analytic capabilities, and attention to detail to facilitate a close relationship with software development team
- Excellent communication skills, with ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to work independently, self-motivated
- BA / BS in Computer Science, Analytics, or a related field preferred
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Competitive compensation package commensurate with experience
- Free gym access & the most unique healthcare culture in Denver
- Healthcare benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision, short and long-term disability and a 401k retirement plan