DispatchHealth has redefined health care delivery to offer on-demand acute care and advanced medical care for people of all ages in the comfort of their own home. DispatchHealth's emergency medicine and internal medicine-trained medical teams are equipped with all the tools necessary to treat common to complex injuries and illnesses. DispatchHealth works closely with payers, providers, health systems and others to deliver care in the home to reduce unnecessary emergency room visits, hospital stays and readmissions. Acute care medical teams are available seven days a week, evenings and holidays, and can be requested via app, online or a quick phone call. DispatchHealth is partnered with most major insurance companies. For more information, visit DispatchHealth.com.
Our Vision: To create the most advanced and complete in-home care model in the world.
We are looking for a digital Product Designer who will perform user research, design for interaction, and translate concepts to UI for the internal-facing platform that enables us to deliver high-quality healthcare in the home. You will also support the customer-facing applications where patients request care.
You will work directly with product managers, nurses, EMTs, doctors, and engineers in order to solve problems for our users, both internal and external.
- Collaborate to creatively solve hard problems
- Ensure a patient-centered approach to product and service design, from research and ideation to interface design
- Work directly with providers, product managers and engineers to design and build new features
- Design for consistency, maintainability and usability, with an attention to detail
- Design multiple concepts to address identified user problems and business needs
- Work directly with engineers to ensure solutions are delivered effectively
- Shape and build shared design patterns (interactions and UI) between products
- Validate your designs with users
- Spend 20% or more of your time with patients and users (mostly remote until post-COVID)
- Strong experience (~5+ years) in user experience design, interaction design or user interface design for utility/task-based web and mobile products
- Passionate about hands-on research and talking with people in person and remotely
- Experience testing your designs
- Familiar with interaction design heuristics, and experienced at evaluations
- Well versed in universal design principles
- Direct experience with user research, including planning, writing screeners, protocols, and summaries, as well as conducting interviews
- Expert communication and presentation skills
- Strong knowledge and comfortability with design tools of your choice
- Comfortable working in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Obsessed with delivering effective solutions to users quickly, but without sacrificing quality
- Usability advocate who is opposed to unnecessary complexity
- Case studies or portfolio that you can share
- Preferred: You have designed for electronic medical records or contact center software