DispatchHealth is redefining health care delivery by offering on-demand acute care and advanced medical care for people of all ages in the comfort of their own home. DispatchHealth's emergency medicine and internal medicine-trained medical teams are equipped with all the tools necessary to treat common to complex injuries and illnesses. DispatchHealth works closely with payors, provider groups, health systems and others to deliver care in the home in order to reduce unnecessary emergency room visits, hospital stays and readmissions, and improve the patient experience. Acute care medical teams are available seven days a week, evenings and holidays, and can be requested via app, online or a quick phone call.
DispatchHealth’s innovative model has driven a market-leading patient NPS of 95 across more than 160,000 patient visits and attracted investment from leading healthcare funders, including Oak HC/FT, Optum Ventures, and Humana.
For more information, visit DispatchHealth.com.
To create the most advanced and complete in-home care model in the world.
DispatchHealth is seeking a Director of Medicare Payor Partnerships to play a critical leadership role in continuing to grow its innovative model of acute care in the home. Working closely with the Chief Development Officer, and reporting to the Vice President of Medicare Payor Strategy and Success, this individual will collaborate with health plan partners to design new partnership models, implement those models effectively, and create value in the form of improved patient outcomes and reduced healthcare costs.
- Own a portfolio of health plan partnerships and work closely with DispatchHealth and partner teams to drive successful partnership outcomes, including by:
- Working with health plans to develop partnership roadmaps that are aligned with partner care delivery strategies
- Leading working sessions with health plans to develop implementation plans and integration strategies to drive partnership success
- Working collaboratively with DispatchHealth subject matter experts (e.g., care management integration team, marketing) to identify and incorporate best-in-class strategies to support partners’ goals
- Developing metrics and milestones to measure the success of partnerships and routinely reporting on the progress to plan
- Leading regular business reviews with executive partners on performance against the Quadruple aim, including detailed economic reviews
- Serving as a day-to-day contact for key partner counterparts
- Partner with DispatchHealth leadership to develop and hone overall growth strategy, including by:
- Developing standardized tools that can be applied across all risk-bearing partners, including regular reporting, JOC formats, implementation frameworks
- Driving multi-market strategic plan and integration roadmaps for national health plans
- Creating and testing new strategies for expanding health plan partnerships (e.g., capturing SDOH data, HEDIS/Gap Closure support) and driving greater efficiency in current partnerships (e.g., promoting seamless patient handoffs)
- Developing strategies for rolling out new products (e.g. hospital-at-home, SNF-at-home)
- At least five years of experience within a healthcare services environment, including but not limited to payors, providers, healthcare consulting, or health policy
- Bachelor’s degree required; master’s degree preferred
- Strong business acumen and intuition; ability to quickly understand business drivers for partners and effectively communicate DispatchHealth’s value proposition
- Outstanding planning and organization skills, with demonstrated experience managing complex projects to successful outcomes
- Exceptional oral and written communication; comfortable presenting and facilitating meetings
- Self-directed, entrepreneurial and eager to take ownership
- Passion for improving healthcare
- Be part of an organization that is innovative, progressive, and committed to transforming healthcare
- Join a rapidly-growing company with significant growth opportunities
- Competitive salary, health and wellness benefits, and 401K
Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job; however, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.