DispatchHealth is looking for a Genesys Specialist to join our growing CARE Team in Denver, CO.
DispatchHealth provides right-sized healthcare through the power of technology, convenience and service. DispatchHealth delivers on-demand healthcare services to a patient’s home, office or location of need. DispatchHealth is redefining healthcare through a unique mobile acute care delivery model that is high-tech and convenient for patients while alleviating the burden on primary care providers, urgent care facilities and emergency rooms.
Do you want to be part of and thrive in a fast-paced, growth-stage, entrepreneurial technology - healthcare delivery company?
Are you willing to roll up your sleeves and do what needs to be done?
Are you passionate about transforming healthcare through technology innovation, service and quality care delivered to patients?
DispatchHealth is creating the most advanced and complete in-home care model in the world. As a key contributor toward that goal, the Genesys Specialist will be responsible for ongoing maintenance of the Genesys application. This role supports our continued efforts to differentiate and personalize service to our callers by creating enhancements to the system and leveraging multi-channel customer service technologies. This role will be heavily focused on maintaining voice, messaging, chat, social, email and self-service phone interaction call flows. It includes various contact center lines of business and contact channels to determine, advocate, plan, and complete enhancements, ensuring business requirements are met according to the established program objectives. The Genesys Specialist will also be responsible for system testing, and acceptance demonstrations. The ideal candidate brings team building orientation, customer service experience, foundational leadership skills to our innovative team. The Genesys Specialist will need to be a driven, willing to learn, highly personable individual with a customer-first mentality. The right person for this position will contribute to the creation and refinement of a novel care model while helping reduce readmission rates, decrease ER utilization, and increase the patient and provider experience.
- Self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Provides Care Team leadership with timely communications regarding systems functioning
- Anticipates and communicates variables to service within the system
- Immediately address any outages or disconnects
- Create and maintain professional contact with internal and external customers/vendors
- Effective communication via phone, email and instant messaging with internal and external customers/vendors
- Maintains operations systems, recommends and implements process changes as directed
- Manages issue escalation, troubleshooting, and aligned with current priorities to deliver on the highest level of service
- Maintains appropriate documentation for process and compliance purposes
- Other related duties as assigned
- Associate degree in IT or related field
- 1-year experience supporting Genesys products
- Expertise with configuring Genesys PureCloud
- Networking experience
- Ability to assess complex project situations to make appropriate recommendations to both internal and external customers
- Possess the ability to work both independently and as part of a collaborative project team
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to succeed and thrive in time sensitive situations
- Highly organized with solid time management, prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- Proficient in Windows, Word, PowerPoint, MS Project, Excel
- Previous Healthcare Contact Center Experience
- Supplemental education and/or experience in working within and support of Genesys and Salesforce Telephony and CRM solutions Contact Center platforms, or similar
- Knowledge of and/or experience in the enablement of Self Service and Artificial Intelligence technologies, processes, and capabilities across multiple digital channels including voice, chat, messaging, email, social, and related
- Experience in leading and supporting cross-functional technical and process-oriented teams in the design, build, and implementation of a complex systems development
- Strong communication skills: The Supervisor of Care Team cannot work in a silo. Much of his or her effectiveness depends on teamwork with others. Their areas of practice are highly multidisciplinary and require reliable, open, responsive communication in order to meet patient and company needs. This position must be willing to learn and communicate their needs as well as those they are supervising.
- Cultural openness: The Supervisor of Care Team will be open to learning from patients, leaders and other members of the team about values, beliefs, and how they see the world – all which may be very different from your personal culture and beliefs. The Supervisor must be willing to listen and be a liaison between the patient, providers and team members in developing a plan that is culturally acceptable.
- Respect for others: this may seem like a given, but the Supervisor of Care Team’s role requires the individual to be especially diligent in this area and to show patience and understanding while setting reasonable boundaries and expectations.
- Provide patient-centered care through the power of technology, convenience, and service
- Create the most advanced and complete-in home care model in the world.
Our Values – the foundation to our culture:
- World-class customer service and quality
- Work hard while having fun
- Drive innovation
- Work collaboratively
- Always do what is right for the patient
- Focus on the continuum
- Give back to the community
- Create a diverse and inclusive work environment
Our Guiding Principles – The DispatchWay:
- Courageous advocates for patients and each other
- Clinical innovation with quality and safety top of mind
Providing exceptional care by meeting people where they are.
- Career growth and investment
- Be part of something new, exciting and progressive
- Competitive health & wellness benefits
Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job; however, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.