Dispatch Health seeks a dynamic, experienced and strategic leader to join DispatchHealth, an innovative and rapidly growing company in the position of Nurse, Clinical Operations, Denver, CO.
DispatchHealth provides right-sized healthcare through the power of technology, convenience and service. DispatchHealth delivers on-demand healthcare services to a patient’s home, office or location of need. With a call, click or tap of an app, patients get a skilled medical team at their door in a matter of hours. DispatchHealth is redefining healthcare through a unique mobile acute care delivery model that is high-tech and convenient for patients while alleviating the burden on primary care providers, urgent care facilities and emergency rooms.
Do you want to be part of and thrive in a fast-paced, growth-stage, entrepreneurial technology - healthcare delivery company?
Are you willing to roll up your sleeves and do what needs to be done?
Are you passionate about transforming healthcare through technology innovation, service and quality care delivered to patients?
AN experienced Nurse to support the clinical operations of a fast-growing multi-state medical practice.
- Provide telephonic triage for patients seeking care with multiple medical concerns
- Serve as a clinical resource for non-clinical call center staff
- Serve as a clinical resource for unlicensed back office staff
- Serve as a clinical liaison for patients, families, primary care providers and other members of the patient's care team
Professional Competencies (knowledge, skills, and abilities):
- Ability to identify time sensitive concerns/chief complaints
- Ability to think critically in complex situations and escalate patients as needed
- Ability to collaborate with and support DispatchHealth providers working in the field
- Outstanding interpersonal skills that always puts the patient at the center of every thought and action
- Ability to navigate the patient's EHR
Education and Experience:
- RN with 5+ years of clinical experience
- Diverse clinical background; with 1 year minimum telephone triage
- Willingness to get licensed in multiple states
- Create the most advanced and complete in-home care model in the world
o Provide patient-centered care through the power of technology, convenience, and service.
- World-class customer service and quality
- Work hard while having fun
- Drive innovation
- Work collaboratively
- Always do what is right for our patients
- Focus on the continuum of care
- Give back to our community
- Create a diverse and inclusive work environment
Practicing “The Dispatch Way”:
- Courageous advocates for patients and each other.
- Clinical innovation with quality and safety top of mind.
- Providing exceptional care by meeting people where they are.
- Supports decisions that advance great patient care
- Builder of coalitions and partnerships
- Willing to make decisions; seeking to understand others’ ideas and input, but skilled in ensuring timely decisions; works to ensure that ultimate decisions are understood by others as a way of gaining ongoing support
- Bridge-builder, consensus-seeker
BENEFITS TO THE POSITION AND BEING PART OF THE GROWING TEAM:
- Career advancement opportunities
- Be part of something new, exciting, and progressive
- Voice and input on technology development to optimize provider workflow
- Flexible work schedules
- Progressive delivery model
- Be part of a fast growth company
- REQUIRED COMPETENCIES/KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Ability to document in electronic medical record, ensuring completeness and accuracy
- Ability to adopt and champion technological tools to optimize provider workflow
- Ability to work both independently, as well as collaboratively with others to achieve common goals
- Cultural Competency
- Knowledge and ability to perform therapeutic interventions such as splinting, suturing, wound care, minor surgical procedures
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- Critical thinking skills utilizing evidence-based standards of practice
- Expertise in clinical skills related to acute care, chronic conditions and injuries.
- Ability to identify and proactively solve problems
- Ability to thrive in a patient-focused environment
- Healthcare benefits and 401k provided with full-time employment
All materials will be treated as confidential.
Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job; however, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.