DispatchHealth has redefined health care delivery to offer on-demand acute care and advanced medical care for people of all ages in the comfort of their own home. DispatchHealth’s emergency medicine and internal medicine-trained medical teams are equipped with all the tools necessary to treat common to complex injuries and illnesses. DispatchHealth works closely with payers, providers, health systems and others to deliver care in the home to reduce unnecessary emergency room visits, hospital stays and readmissions. Acute care medical teams are available seven days a week, evenings and holidays, and can be requested via app, online or a quick phone call. DispatchHealth is partnered with most major insurance companies. For more information, visit DispatchHealth.com.
Mission: Provide patient-centered care through the power of technology, convenience, and service.
- Performs provider state licensing for initial and renewal medical licenses
- Complete the initial enrollment of providers into Medicaid, Medicare and commercial payers
- Monitor licensing expiration dates to ensure systems are updated and licenses do not lapse
- Research state requirements for licenses to ensure accuracy and completeness of information provided to avoid delays
- Notify and assist providers in renewing expiring licenses to ensure all licenses are kept current based on business needs
- Maintain high quality, timely and accurate processing of licensing applications
- Proactive, consistent and clear communication with business stake holders on license statuses
- Monitor applications to ensure licenses are not delayed
- Ensure all state requirements are met for a provider getting licensed in a new state
- Ability to work with private information and maintain confidentiality
Job Requirement and Qualifications
- High School Diploma/ GED
- 2-3 years Credentialing, Enrollment or Medical State Licensing Experience Required
- Multi State Licensing preferred
- Experience with Credentialing systems preferred
- Career growth and investment
- Be part of a company that is innovative, exciting and progressive
- Competitive health and wellness benefits for full-time employees
- Flexible schedule
Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job; however, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.