Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Advanced Resource Medic, ARM Car
DispatchHealth is redefining healthcare delivery through mobile and virtual healthcare. A rapidly scaling Denver, Colo., startup, we provide right-sized healthcare through the power of technology, convenience, and service. DispatchHealth is creating an integrated, convenient, high-touch care-delivery solution that extends the capabilities of the patient's care team and ensures that we provide personalized, quality care in the home or at the patient’s location of need. Our skilled, certified providers arrive onsite with the expertise and tools necessary to administer advanced medical care, supported by our technological infrastructure to ensure quality and to improve outcomes. DispatchHealth brings together experienced professionals with proven success in medicine, engineering and operations and a passion for transforming the healthcare landscape.
DispatchHealth is committed to creating and supporting a diverse and inclusive team and serving all communities. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status. DispatchHealth offers a comprehensive benefit package, including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401k, paid time off, family, and short-term disability leave.
Do you want to be part of and thrive in a fast-paced, growth-stage, entrepreneurial technology, and healthcare delivery company?
Are you willing to roll up your sleeves and do what needs to be done?
Are you passionate about transforming healthcare through technology innovation, service and quality care delivered to patients?
Provide patient-centered care through the power of technology, convenience, and service.
Transforming healthcare by building a system of care in the home.
Our Values – the foundation to our culture
This is a unique position that partners with the West Metro Fire Department in Denver, CO. Experience as an EMT, Paramedic, Firefighter, and/or Flight Nurse is highly preferred. This position will uphold the DispatchHealth mission by ensuring that our patients receive health care that is competent, caring, convenient, cost-effective, and met with a high degree of satisfaction.
● Ability to document in electronic medical record, ensuring completeness and accuracy
● Ability to adopt and champion technological tools to optimize provider workflow
● Ability to work both independently, as well as collaboratively with others to achieve common goals
● Cultural Competency
● Knowledge and ability to perform therapeutic interventions such as splinting, suturing, wound care, minor surgical procedures
● Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
● Critical thinking skills utilizing evidence-based standards of practice
● Expertise in clinical skills related to acute care, chronic conditions and injuries.
● Ability to identify and proactively solve problems
● Ability to thrive in a patient-focused environment
Education and Experience
● At least 3 years of prescribing experience in the ED
● Current or past experience as a Firefighter, Paramedic, EMS or Flight Nurse
● Current unrestricted state license as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
● Nationally board certified, current
● Current BLS / ACLS certification
● Prescriptive authority and DEA
Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job; however, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job