DispatchHealth is redefining healthcare delivery through mobile and virtual healthcare. A rapidly scaling Denver, Colo., startup, we provide right-sized healthcare through the power of technology, convenience, and service. DispatchHealth is creating an integrated, convenient, high-touch care-delivery solution that extends the capabilities of the patient's care team and ensures that we provide personalized, quality care in the home or at the patient’s location of need. Our skilled, certified providers arrive onsite with the expertise and tools necessary to administer advanced medical care, supported by our technological infrastructure to ensure quality and to improve outcomes. DispatchHealth brings together experienced professionals with proven success in medicine, engineering and operations and a passion for transforming the healthcare landscape.
DispatchHealth is committed to creating and supporting a diverse and inclusive team and serving all communities. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status. DispatchHealth offers a comprehensive benefit package, including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401k, paid time off, family, and short-term disability leave.
Do you want to be part of and thrive in a fast-paced, growth-stage, entrepreneurial technology, and healthcare delivery company?
Are you willing to roll up your sleeves and do what needs to be done?
Are you passionate about transforming healthcare through technology innovation, service and quality care delivered to patients?
Provide patient-centered care through the power of technology, convenience, and service.
Transforming healthcare by building a system of care in the home.
Our Values – the foundation to our culture
- Courage to advocate for our patients and each other
- Innovation to trailblaze a new path for healthcare
- Integrity to create a respectful and inclusive environment
- Compassion to provide quality, safe and excellent care
Dispatchhealth is looking for a Regional Point of Care Coordinator to work collaboratively between the National Lab Manager and designated lab contact’s throughout Dispatchhealth locations nationwide. The right person for this position will need to have a strong understanding of compliance, lab procedures, and passion to support other staff through education.
- LIS Super User-
- On-board and off-board certified Point of Care handheld users
- Technical consultation for moderately complex testing
- Evaluating the competency of all testing personnel and assuring that the staff maintain their competency to perform test procedures
- Oversight and coordination of proficiency testing.
- Help Monitor Point of Care handheld users misses- unsent results, user error patterns
- Work with People Services to ensure staff have all documents on file for Point of Care handheld user’s activation
- Monitor Quality Control Data sheets
- Identifying training needs and assuring that each individual performing tests receives regular in-service training and education appropriate for the type and complexity of the laboratory services performed
- Oversite of KPI data sheet
- Act as a lab tech trainer and resource for lab techs
- Knowledge and experience in CLIA and COLA applications
- Knowledge in CLIA and COLA regulations
- Able to set up lab and validations in new markets when necessary
- Resolving technical problems and ensuring that remedial actions are taken whenever test systems deviate from the laboratory's established performance specifications
- Able to take lab calls from clinical teams in the field
- Up to 25% travel outside the state
- Other duties as assigned by Lab Director or supervisory staff.
End User Training
- Teaching Medical Technician and Advanced Practice Provider training in new markets
- Training market lab personnel on QC requirements, testing, materials, etc.
- Continuous training on new equipment, QC processes, etc.
- Team building and supporting Dispatch culture
- Professional development support: Fostering relationships and coordinating meetings at the discretion of the National Lab Manager
- KPI/Metric review related to survey the lab
- Ride along/Resource Rides with clinical teams as needed
- Refine and perfect clinical teamwork-flows as it relates to lab
Minimum Qualifications (as appropriate)
- Bachelor's degree in a chemical, physical or biological science or medical technology from an accredited institution; and
- At least 2 years of laboratory training or experience, or both in non-waived testing, in the designated specialty or subspecialty areas of service
Required Competencies, Skills and Abilities
- Strong customer service capabilities
- Ability to work full time
- Experience or education in healthcare
- Highly organized and task oriented
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) with the ability to adapt to new computer systems quickly
- Effective time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Work cooperatively, positively, and collaboratively with an interdisciplinary team
- Passion for redefining how healthcare is delivered
- Healthcare benefits and 401k
- Continuing medical education allowance as outline in company policies
- Paid time off accrual as outlined in the company policies
- Career advancement opportunities
- Be part of something new, exciting, and progressive
Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job; however, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.