Job Title: Manager of Talent Acquisition
DispatchHealth seeks a dynamic and experienced Recruiter to join the DispatchHealth in-house recruiting team in Denver.
The Manager of Talent Acquisition is responsible for full-cycle recruitment to support the continued growth of Dispatchhealth. This position will report to the Director of Talent Acquisition. The position’s responsibilities are to provide in-house, turn-key recruiting services to hiring managers and department leads. They will work with the Talent Acquisition team to develop and deploy effective strategies for recruitment including social media, job boards, email campaigns, networking opportunities, state/national medical and professional organizations, and job fairs. Maintains knowledge of policies and procedures and performs in accordance with applicable regulatory requirements, external laws and accreditation standards as they relate to DispatchHealth People Services department.
DispatchHealth is redefining healthcare delivery to offer on-demand care for people of all ages in the comfort of their own home. DispatchHealth's board-certified medical teams are equipped with all the tools necessary to treat common to complex injuries and illnesses. DispatchHealth works closely with payers, providers, health systems and others to deliver care in the home to reduce unnecessary emergency room visits and hospital re-admissions. Medical teams are available during the day and on weekends, evenings and holidays, and can be requested via app, online or a quick phone call. DispatchHealth is partnered with most major insurance companies. For more information, visit DispatchHealth.com.
DispatchHealth practices healthcare differently – “The Dispatch Way”
- Courageous advocates for patients and each other.
- Clinical innovation with quality and safety top of mind.
- Providing exceptional care by meeting people where they are.
- Create the most advanced and complete in-home care model in the world
- Provide patient-centered care through the power of technology, convenience, and service.
- World-class customer service and quality
- Work hard while having fun
- Drive innovation
- Work collaboratively
- Always do what is right for our patients
- Focus on the continuum of care
- Give back to our community
- Create a diverse and inclusive work environment
Successful Candidates Must Have:
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- 10 years of progressive experience in Talent Acquisition with a proven track-record to fill a variety of positions
- Excellent references
- Amazing work ethic and tolerance for irregular schedule
- The ability to work independently and be a self-starter
- Initiative to propose new and creative ideas
- Assists in the implementation of local and nationwide recruitment programs based on projected growth and vacancies.
- Assists in the development of recruitment tools, such as; social media, recruitment brochures, job boards, email campaigns and other related literature.
- Effectively sources qualified candidates by leveraging all recruitment channels.
- Identifies ways to improve recruiting strategy, process, communication, brand and experience
- Timely marketing to recruitment sources and candidates to enhance the pool of available candidates
- Initiates contact with qualified candidates, conducts phone screens, identifies information regarding background, training, needs, interests, motivation, and availability.
- Identifies and answers candidate’s questions regarding the position, the company, Benefits, policies and other required items. Initiates appropriate recruitment correspondence, obtains and screens candidate’s curriculum vitae, references, and interpret other pre-hire information to thoroughly evaluate the candidate.
- Develops trust and strong working relationships with leadership through frequent communication, follow up, and effective partnership.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or a minimum of 12 years’ experience in business, human resources, or related field
- Minimum of 10 years of full cycle recruiting experience with a demonstration of progressive responsibility
- Experience in social media, advertising, job boards, and sourcing
- Excellent knowledge and skills in computer applications to include MS office suite and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Healthcare recruiting experience. Human resource experience in a health care environment.
- Career advancement opportunities
- Professional development
- Be part of a company that is new, exciting and progressive
- Competitive Health and Wellness benefits for full-time employees
- Flexible schedule
Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job; however, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.